I majored in Cell & Molecular Biology with a specialization in Genetics at the Australian National University.
I am currently a part-time technical officer designing and manufacturing 3D printed lab equipment with the ANU Borevitz Lab, which investigates plant genomics for climate adaptation. My equipment designs include parts used for phenomics research, with further applications in plant molecular farming and urban indoor agriculture.
Previous experience includes:
- Surgical skills (Surgical Internship at Stanford University School of Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgical Skills and Education Center, USA)
- Bioinformatics and programming (R, Python, Perl, Haskell)
- Data visualization (R language)
- Web development (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS)
- 3D Modeling (OpenSCAD)
- Plant molecular science
- Additive manufacturing
- Scuba diving (Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification, PADI Europe)
- Financial trading (Certificate in Short-Term Trading, New York Institute of Finance)
- Graphic design (Inkscape, GIMP, Photoshop)
- Graphic arts ($1,000 Merit Prize for Logo Competition, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore)